Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Half-Life 2: Episode 3

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 04 Jun, 2010 23:56

Woohoo! Last news from Valve about an imminent Portal 2 had actually quite depressed me. If I was sure the game would be awesome as all Valve's ones, I couldn't believe they did work on a sequel to Portal while Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is still awaited with most anticipation by the fans, including me of course.

Gordon Freeman and I have spent so much time together I think I know by heart all its adventures till now ! :D Same goes for Portal which I've just re-done only a few months ago on my Xbox 360 while I had already been through it twice on the computer (blame Xbox Live sales ;)). Hard to explain you exactly why without spoiling the story but I can tell you that both games take place in the very same universe and the main saga stays Gordon Freeman's one.

Gordon Freeman being the great winner of our Clash of the Pixel Heroes, I know I'm not alone around here getting mad with the following pic currently circulating on the web.

For now there is of course absolutely no confirmation or denial from Valve but just remember a few weeks ago how we get to anticipate the arrival of Steam on Mac (check HERE if you don't remember ;)).

You also might know that June 14th is the date for Microsoft big conference at E3. Wanna bet for Gordon Freeman appearing as a guest star ?

Can't wait for June 14th!! Image

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: Half-Life 2: Episode 3

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Tue 08 Jun, 2010 18:33

Sadly, Gabe Newell himself, co-founder and director of Valve has declared this picture was fake :bawl: ...

Nevertheless rumors are still on regarding Valve's promissed "surprise" at E3 now that we know it won't be Portal 2 not Half-Life 2: Episode 3. According to last rumors this surprise would be Source Engine 2, a new version of the graphical engine which, according to informers as informed as they are anonymous, would be launched with ... Half-Life 3 :terrorite:

Dang ... I need the E3 !!! NAO !!!!!! :terrorite: :terrorite:

Return to “Gamers Unite!”